Thursday, December 14, 2006

Something Different!


Well it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything on here. I was away for a few days during this time for work which got me thinking about other photographs, other than music photos that I have taken.

I was actually on the Murray River with a school group as I am finishing a postgrad teaching degree at the moment and am a kayaking instructor. I took my camera along to take a few happy snaps of my students and started thinking about all the other pics that I have taken of great landscapes and people over the last couple of years.

'Murray Mirror' - This photo was taken on the Murray River last year near a place called Chowilla Station near Renmark in South Australia.


'Nildottie Sunrise' - The amazing sunrise that I woke up to one morning whilst completing a solo 650km kayaking trip.

The photos below were taken on my most recent trip to Nepal in 2003. I am a keen outdoors enthusiast and have travelled to many amazing places throughout the years.

'Sunset Beauty' - This photo was sunset on Macchupuchare taken from Annapurna Base Camp. Macchupuchare has never been climbed because it is a holy mountain, such a beautiful sight!


'Trekkers view' - Three trekkers enjoy the view of Annapurna (8091m) the 10th highest mountain in the world.


'Prayers Above' - Prayer flags flutter in the wind on this memorial at 4100m above sea level at Annupurna Base Camp.


'Chandra' - This is a portrait of my guide and good friend Chandra just below Annapurna Base Camp.


'Relaxing' - in Southern Nepal, Chitwan National Park

More photos can be found by looking in my photo gallery. l will add more as I sort through the back catalogue!

Most of the photos found in my gallery are available for purchase. Please contact me via email for more information!

No comments: