Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My First Post!!


Michael Franti


Well, my first blog post! Never really been one of these blogging/internet type people but thought it was time to get on board!! I regularly look at a music photographer from Sydney, Daniel Boud blog and being a big fan of his shots I thought I better start a blog to show off my work as well!

I have been taking photos at gigs around Adelaide for about five years... It all started when I was bored at university and was reading the unipress and saw an add asking for people to contribute. I figured it would be a good side show to my education and with free access to gigs, being able to meet and interview bands and free cds, what did I have to lose!

After a bit of time out last year, I got back into live music photography earlier this year when I shot the Hilltop Hoods album launch with a mate (The same person that had got me into the game in the first place) and remembered how cool it can be and decided to get right back into it!

I have shot a lot of gigs this year so far and will put up a gallery of photos as soon as I get the time!! I will use this blog to keep you up to date with whats going on and to show some of my favourite pics that I have taken!

Just remember kiddies, you cannot use my pics without my written permission! It's called copyright! (I have had probs in the past... just wanted to remind people!)

Enjoy! I hope to build this site up quickly and post at least once a week! Oh, and feel free to leave comments!

Peace,
Andrew

No comments: