Saturday, November 25, 2006

What a Week!

The Datsuns


Well, what a week! On Tuesday I got a phone call late in the arvo to tell me that if I met someone at the door that night I could get in to see Pearl Jam! Wow! What a show, it took me ages to stand there and realise that I was actually watching a group that I grew up listening too!

Didn't get to shoot the show (Apparently no one did here in Adelaide) but I am reviewing it for one of our two street press dB Magazine. Check out the review on 6/12 by clicking on the link to the right! Unfortunately the great mag only comes out fortnightly.

Last night I headed along to see The Datsuns supported by The Casanovas. Was a great night of dirty rock n' roll!! Below are a couple of photos I took of the show. More can be found in my gallery! Tonight I am off to shoot Bob Evans. I was meant to shoot one of his shows about 3 months ago but was sick the day of the show so had to pull out so I am looking forward to seeing Bob do his thing!

The Casanovas




The Datsuns





The Datsuns

No comments: